Dr. Scott McKee is the senior pastor of Ward Church in Northville, Michigan. Before coming to Ward, Scott was the senior pastor of Mount Pleasant Community Church in central Michigan. He has also served churches in Surrey, England; Princeton, New Jersey; and Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Scott has a Master of Divinity (M. Div.) degree from Princeton Theological Seminary, and a Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.) degree in Church Leadership from Asbury Theological Seminary. Before entering church ministry, Scott worked as a youth worker and a high school drug prevention counselor. He was once named one of the “Most Outstanding Young Men in America” by the Jaycees. Scott is married to Angie. They have three children: Duncan (age 17), Connor (age 14), and Grace (age 7).
Dr. Scott McKeeI am the Senior Pastor at
Ward Church in Northville, Michigan.
- Could not connect to Twitter
Tags911 Adult Life Groups AND attractional Blog change Community Outreach conference confession Conversation Director of Worship E.A.C.H. Glorify Gospel Gospel in Life grace Grace Groceries Harvey Carey Henry Cloud Leadership Community Leadership Network Let's Roll missional Necessary Endings Nehemiah New Things Operation Christmas Child Outreach Pastor repentance school Search Search Committee September 11 Serving Seven Peaks sin Small Groups Staff Suburban Legends Teaching Pastor Todd Beamer Tough Questions Values Worship
- WatchFreeAfricanMovi on Director of Worship Search: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 1
- scripts.mit.edu on Matthew Warren and the Storm of Depression
- electronic cigarette on Ward Leadership Summit 2012
- Patty McCollom on Director of Worship Search: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2
- Freda Newell on Director of Worship Search: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2
- Carol J Rommelare on Director of Worship Search: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2
- Director of Worship UPDATE – Scott McKee | Worship Leaders on Director of Worship UPDATE
- Team Pride on Director of Worship UPDATE
- Lynne Fowlkes on Tough Questions Bibliography
- Renee Zwick on Easter Update