While we encourage open, honest, and transparent discussion, we must set some guidelines for posting and comment moderation.
Comments should not assail the character of a person named or implied. Specific concerns that take the discussion off-course should be addressed through direct communication with Scott and/or Ward Church Leadership.
- Voice real opinions, not what we “want” to see
- Ask when you are not sure about certain information before posting
- Take ownership for your actions/comments
- Don’t share sensitive or confidential information
- Don’t use the blog to call out personal disputes
- Don’t use profanity, racial slurs, or offensive content
- Don’t push your views onto anyone else
- Don’t provide scattered information that doesn’t have a focus – stay on topic
- Don’t immediately dismiss content or questions as irrelevant, it may matter to someone.
What gets deleted and or/disapproved: Comment approval is under the discretion of the administrators of ScottMcKeeOnline.com. They evaluate whether something posted or commented deliberately or indirectly violates any of the aforementioned guidelines.
Posts that share sensitive or personal information may be edited to protect a person’s privacy.